Free hosting for free people.
TuxFamily is a non-profit organization that provides free services for projects and contents
dealing with the free software philosophy.
- Un énorme merci
- Problème de HTTP et HTTPS suite à une mise à jour
- Connexion impossible aux POP POPS de tuxfamily depuis GMail
- Héberger le site internet d'un futur café-repair/ recyclerie
- zictoolspm : suite d'outils en ligne de commande linux pour la gestion d'échantillons sonores
- jam linux user group
- Cybersy para una comunidad Libre
Posted on Monday 24 October 2016, at 13:39 UTC
Due to CVE-2016-5195, we started rebooting all our hosts on a new kernel, we already silently updated all servers on which you are allowed to execute code a few days ago but it doesn't cause much disruption due to load balancing.
However, now it's time for all remaining hosts, storage servers, routers, … and that will be much more noticeable :-)
Edit: Done!, everything should be back, if this statement is wrong, please contact us ;)
Posted on Sunday 9 October 2016, at 16:24 UTC
VHFFS, the software which energizes TuxFamily, was released, featuring all changes required or just nice to have for Debian Jessie, a new TLS certificates support on top of the Let's Encrypt project allowing hosted websites to benefit from HTTPS.
Of course, as TuxFamily follows almost day-to-day the VHFFS master branch, we are already running it!
See more news in archives.